Broken But Beautiful - Alt Balaji Web Series Review

Broken But Beautiful is a web series streaming live on ALTBalaji. It premiered today at 1:00 pm. I was awaiting this since the trailer was awesome and so I just completed the entire season. 
                 
In the beginning, the story is slow and I just wanted Veer & Sameera to meet already, but they take time which was much needed according to the story.. But when they join hands, the story becomes so interesting. I love Vikrant Massey and watched his work before too; however this was the first time I was watching Harleen Sethi. She acted just like a girl next door obsessed with her ex and trying to win him back. Vikrant and Harleen look really cute together. I liked Ishanvi & Veer’s chemistry too. I just wish that the ending would be slightly different. Alas, this series is a great watch. You will feel sad when the characters are sad and laugh when they laugh. On that note, my rating for ‘broken But Beautiful’ would be 10/10.

Awaiting season 2 soon. Please share your views too. 

#niloferspeaks #altbalaji #brokenbutbeautiful #vikrantmassey #harleensethi #ektakapoor #balajitelefilms #reviews #streamingnow #altbalajioriginal #webseries #hindidrama #wedseriesindia #loveseries #tvshows #newseries #justreleased


Comments

Popular Posts