It’s Skin Tea Tree Balance Mask Sheet Review

I really do love sheet masks.

Sheet masks come in different brand and different prices and each one of them has different benefits. These are face shaped masks made up of cotton or fiber soaked in serum used to cleanse, hydrate unclog pores, improve skin texture and moisturize your skin.

Whenever I use a sheet mask on my face, I feel pampered.

And on the plus side, they are an affordable alternative to expensive facials.

Today, I will be reviewing ‘It’s skin tea tree balance mask sheet’ which is from a Korean brand. This was one of my favorites. My skin felt moisturized and well nourished after I used this mask.

I would definitely recommend it to people who have combination skin as I didn’t see any drawback with this mask. There was lots of essence remaining in the pouch which I used after using the sheet mask and mashed it well into my face, neck and back till it is well absorbed.

For best results, use the mask before going to bed so that the serum is well absorbed in the skin overnight.

What’s your favourite sheet masks? Share with me your recommendations, please.

#niloferspeaks #beauty #indianblogger #makeupblogger  #lifestyleblogger #skincare #beautyblogger #desiblogger #skinpamperroutine #skin #beautyroutine #sheetmask #masks #skinmask #skincareroutine #glowingskin #care #hydrating #hydratingmask #itsskin #koreanmask #koreansheetmask #teatreemask #teatree #teatreesheetmask #favouritemask

Comments

Popular Posts