The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel

Good morning beautiful people. 

I love the smell of fresh fruits especially beauty products with the fruity smell is something I can’t just ignore.

Today I will be reviewing ‘The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel’ This shower gel smells exactly like real strawberries which is indeed refreshing. The fragrance is mild hence shouldn’t bother people with sensitive nose either. The scent doesn’t stay long after the shower and fades away soon. I liked this size of the bottle as it is compact and hence easier to carry along when your traveling.

It’s not very moisturizing, so I would recommend to use a body butter or cream as a follow up after bath. Use it with a loofah instead of hand as the consistency is runny and this way it will lather well. 

I would love to try the other shower gel range from Body Shop. But would definitely recommend it to all the fruity fragrance and strawberry lovers. 

What’s your favourite shower gel? Share with me your recommendations, please.


#niloferspeaks #thebodyshop #thebodyshopshowergel #strawberries #thebodyshopstrawberryshowergel #thebodyshopstrawberryrange #berrylicious #tbs #showergel #thebodyshopindia #skincareroutine #beautyblogger #indianblogger #desiblogger #lifestyleblogger #reviews #skincare 

Comments

Popular Posts