The Face Shop - Blueberry Real Nature Mask Review


Hellooo everyone , 
I strongly believe that the care we take of our skin today is for our skin tomorrow. I have reviewed the ‘It’s Skin Tea Tree Balance Mask Sheet’ previously. Koreans were the actual ones who made the sheet mask popular throughout Asia. Sheet masks come in various brands and are great for refreshing & hydrating the face as they are soaked in lots of serum. 

Today, I will be reviewing ‘The Face Shop Blueberry Real Nature Face Mask’ 
The packaging looks really inviting with a pastel color and a bowl of blueberries. The mask had a cooling and refreshing effect on my skin. Also I felt that it straightened my wrinkle lines and my skin felt slightly firm. It has a mild blueberry fragrance but a strong smell of alcohol too. The sheet mask was drenched in lot of essence which was watery and literally dripping all over. In fact it had still lots of serum when I removed it. My skin felt so hydrated and moisturized after I used this mask but my skin felt too sticky. 
I would advise you to always refrigerate the sheet masks before application as it does give and additional boost of relaxation and glow to your skin. Use a sheet mask after exfoliating your skin always. I usually use sheet mask during my night time routine and it makes me feel so relaxing. Do not wash your face, instead massage it with the left over serum and let it do it’s work while you have your beauty sleep. 

Do you like using sheet masks or the traditional masks? Share with me your recommendations, please. 

#niloferspeaks #beauty #indianblogger #makeupblogger  #lifestyleblogger #skincare #beautyblogger #desiblogger #skinpamperroutine #skin #beautyroutine #sheetmask #masks #skinmask #skincareroutine #glowingskin #care #hydrating #hydratingmask #thefaceshop #koreanmask #koreansheetmask #blueberrymask #blueberry #blueberrysheetmask #thefaceshopindia #thefaceshopindiasheetmasks

Comments

Popular Posts